Keto Chocolate Bread Recipe is a low-carb dessert made with coconut and almond flour, that is delicious and quite healthy! Enjoy it for breakfast or as a snack with some butter on top!
Making this Keto Chocolate Bread Recipe is not only easy, but it results in one tasty and crazy good bread. Unlike other low-carb desserts, this one does not use Xanthan gum. We try to keep it healthy and utilize only coconut and almond flour, with sugar-free chocolate chips, and some cacao.
This results in one wonderful, and moist treat! The texture is nice, and you can enjoy it as a snack in the morning with a cup of tea or coffee, or simply as a regular dessert whenever you crave something delicious and healthy!
Also, you can enjoy it if you are diabetic or trying to reduce some weight. It is a great alternative to many sweets, and perfect for a ketogenic diet. Give this recipe a try and you will love every bit of it!
What is a low-carb dessert?
As the name suggests, it means the daily intake of carbohydrates in the dish is reduced. Usually, it includes eliminating grain-based flour, and many sweets. And as an alternative, coconut or almond-based flour is used, with sugar substitution, or sugar-free products in it.
The great part about this Keto Chocolate Bread is that it satisfies the sweet and bread craving, in one easy recipe. Not to mention, it is healthy and quite filling!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 8 slices
Calories: 206 kcal
● 6 large eggs at room temperature
● 1/2 cup Swerve sugar replacer
● 1/2 cup unsalted butter or 1/2 cup coconut oil – melted
● 1/2 cup coconut flour
● 1/4 cup almond flour
● 1/4 cup protein powder
● 1/2 teaspoon salt
● 1 teaspoon baking soda
● 1/4 cup cocoa powder
● 1/4 cup low-carb sugar-free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9″x6″ loaf pan with baking paper so it has two handles on the side to lift the bread after baking. Spray it with baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and sugar for 1 minute until light and fluffy.
- Add the melted butter and whisk to combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except chocolate chips and whisk to combine.
- Stop to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. A skewer inserted into the center of the bread should come out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes, before transferring to a cutting board.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving
Calories: 206 Calories from Fat 153 Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 153mg Sodium: 446mg Potassium: 86mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 0g Protein: 6g Vitamin A: 535IU Calcium: 33mg Net Carbs: 2g Iron: 1.3mg
To keep getting the latest Keto-Low Carb Recipes, Meal Plans, and Keto Guide for Beginners, please Click here to join our WhatsApp Group KETO FAMILY – DIET PLUS 4 where you will keep getting the new/latest information (Notifications) about various Keto-Low Carb Diet. Stay Tuned!!!
I wish I had better self control w food. I’m great at not bringing things into the house to eat that I shouldn’t. But if I made that, I’d eat way too much at once to stay in keto. That looks awesome!
I have the same problem. I find it helps to portion things like this out and then stick it in the freezer. I’m just lazy enough where, if I have to defrost it, I just don’t bother lol
Bunch of thanks
Gotta try. Maybe will curb my chocolate temptations
gonna try this thanks
U welcome always
Have you tried this? How does it taste?
The bread was soft, buttery and full of a rich, dark chocolate flavor.. ????