THIS KETO PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE PIE BOASTS A CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FILLING AND A CHOCOLATE COOKIE CRUST. LOW CARB, EGG FREE, GLUTEN FREE. The keto diet has been quite popular for a while now. I actually started it a few years ago and have had great success with it. I lost over 60 pounds and have kept it off. At first, I stuck to a very strict keto way of eating, but now I eat a wide variety of foods, including dessert! I love peanut butter and cream cheese which are both keto-friendly so I whipped up this rich, delicious Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie. It has a peanut no-bake crust that’s filled with the peanut butter and cream cheese mixture. If you don’t tell anyone this is low carb, high fat and sugar-free, they will never know!
FOR THE CHOCOLATE CRUST:
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups superfine, blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
FOR THE FILLING:
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar-free creamy peanut butter, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 4 squares Lindt 90% chocolate
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
FOR THE CHOCOLATE CRUST:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Combine the melted butter, almond flour, sweetener, and cocoa powder in a medium-sized bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the crust dough to a 9-inch pie plate.
- Press the crust firmly into the bottom and up the sides.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
TO MAKE THE FILLING:
- Combine the mascarpone and peanut butter and stir gently by hand until creamy and fully combined.
- Combine the heavy whipping cream, vanilla, xanthan gum, and erythritol in a large bowl and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold the peanut butter mixture into the whipped cream.
- Transfer the filling to the cooled crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
TO MAKE THE TOPPING:
- Combine the peanut butter, heavy whipping cream and erythritol in a small bowl and mix well.
- Spoon into a plastic baggie and snip the tip off one corner.
- Squeeze lines of the peanut butter mixture onto the top of the pie.
- Heat the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl until melted.
- Transfer the chocolate into a plastic baggie and snip the tip-off of one corner.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the pie.
- Sprinkle the top of the pie with chopped peanuts.
SERVE IMMEDIATELY FOR A SOFTER PIE, OR FREEZE FOR 2 HOURS OR MORE FOR A FIRMER, FROZEN PIE.
- Serving Size: 1/12th pie
- Calories: 496
- Fat: 48g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 10g
To keep getting the latest Keto-Low Carb Recipes, Meal Plans, and Keto Guide for Beginners, please Click here to join our WhatsApp Group KETO FAMILY – DIET PLUS 4 where you will keep getting the new/latest information (Notifications) about various Keto-Low Carb Diet. Stay Tuned!!!
Made exactly as described and it was a huge hit with the entire family – thanks!
I have tried a few variations on this pie and love this one. I leave the topping off, and it’s still delicious.
First of all, Peanut Butter! Secondly, Chocolate! Easy recipe and has great taste my family loves!
I found this recipe about 31 week ago and made it for my son who eats only low carb. He loved it! So, we are spending Thanksgiving at his new house. He requested that I make this pie for dinner. He had no pie dish….so we are having pie cupcakes! LOL…they are so yummy! Thank you for the great recipes!
This was soooo good! I love peanut butter, so I did increase that to 1 cup, oh gosh, it’s a winner, in fact my pie won first in a pie contest! Wasn’t even abketo pie contest! Thanks for the great recipe
I have been Keto for 4 years, and I am an avid baker. I love your recipes! This one, however, is more than love lol! Believe me when I say NO ONE WILL BELIEVE THIS IS KETO!! Thank you!!
This pie is 10 stars. It’s a never fail hit. Love it every time. Thank you for all you do for us.