4 tbsp melted butter
4 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/4 cup almond milk
1.5 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar substitute, granulated
2/3 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Whisk together the eggs, butter, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, and sugar substitute.
- In another bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly add the coconut flour to the wet ingredients and stir to incorporate. The batter will be thick.
- Pour into prepared standard muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.