This chocolate keto cupcakes recipe is super moist, rich, and sweet… all with simple ingredients like almond flour, butter, and cocoa powder.
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Gelatin Powder
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350F. Brush a muffin pan with butter.
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Store: Keep chocolate keto cupcakes in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days.
- Freeze: Wrap each cupcake individually in plastic wrap to prevent freezer burn. (If you want to preserve the frosting shape, you can freeze them on a sheet pan first until solid, then wrap and place them back in the freezer.) They will last 2-3 months this way. To thaw, simply leave them at room temperature until they thaw completely.
MORE KETO CUPCAKES
If you love this keto cupcake recipe, you might also like some of these other low-carb cupcake recipes:
- Sugar-Free Vanilla Cupcakes – The best gluten-free keto cupcakes to make all spring and summer long – especially when the raspberries are perfect!
- Keto Chocolate Mug Cake – When you don’t have time to make this low-carb chocolate cupcakes recipe, try my easy mug cake version that’s ready in a few minutes. It’s a faster version of keto cake.
- Hand Mixer – These keto cupcakes with almond flour are whipped up in a flash when you use an electric mixer. This is the one I have and I love it.
- Cupcake Liners – Cupcake liners are a must when making this low-carb cupcakes recipe. These are the ones I use and love.
- Cupcake Pan – Obviously a must for my keto cupcake recipe. These pans are my favorite and I have each and every one.
To keep getting the latest Keto-Low Carb Recipes, Meal Plans, and Keto Guide for Beginners, please Click here to join our WhatsApp Group KETO FAMILY – DIET PLUS 4 where you will keep getting the new/latest information (Notifications) about various Keto-Low Carb Diet. Stay Tuned!!!