When I make tacos to fulfill all my most taco-ish cravings, Cheese Shell Keto Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime Sauce are the ones I make! Until you make them again, you’ll dream about the cilantro lime sauce and crunchy homemade cheese hard shells. Seriously to-die-for. One of the best Keto Diet Recipes to Try!!
FOR THE SHRIMP:
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- salt, black pepper to taste
FOR THE CILANTRO LIME SAUCE:
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice of 2 limes
- ½ cup sour cream
- salt to taste
FOR SERVING (OPTIONAL):
- sliced jalapeno
- Preheat oven to 400°F, to make the taco shells.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the prepared baking sheet, place 1/3 cup piles of cheese 2 inches apart.
- For 5-10 minutes, bake in preheated oven or until the cheese turns light brown and melts.
- For 2-3 minutes, let the cheese cool then lift it up using the spatula and place it over the handle of a tong.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender to make the sauce and blend until it gets smooth.
- Refrigerate unit ready to use.
- Pat the shrimp dry(with paper towels).
- To taste, add the black pepper, garlic powder, cumin, onion powder, chili powder, cayenne pepper, olive oil and salt, and shrimp and toss to combine.
- Take a baking pan(large) and Transfer the shrimp and arrange it in an even layer.
- At 400°F, bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven.
- With the cabbage, toss some of the (not all)sauce.
- With the shrimp and cabbage, fill the taco shells.
- Drizzle with sauce, (if using)top with sliced jalapeno, and serve.
Serving Size: 1
To keep getting the latest Keto-Low Carb Recipes, Meal Plans, and Keto Guide for Beginners, please Click here to join our WhatsApp Group KETO FAMILY – DIET PLUS 4 where you will keep getting the new/latest information (Notifications) about various Keto-Low Carb Diet. Stay Tuned!!!