This Keto Peanut Butter Snickers Cheesecake contains butter, heavy cream, and monk fruit for a low-carb, sugar-free addition to your keto dessert. Add it to ice cream or pecan pie. Snickers are some of my favorite candies. However, as I’m sure you know, these are little bites of sugar! Since I love cheesecake (and often make sugar-free cheesecakes), I figured I’d merge these two favorites. This Keto Snickers Cheesecake recipe is everything that I imagined – all the flavor minus the sugar!
This Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe includes almost all of the flavors of a snickers candy bar without any added sugar and carbs. It features a grain-free, double chocolate cookie crust, a low carb peanut butter cheesecake filling, and a refined sugar-free caramel drizzle. It’s a great alternative to regular snickers cheesecake recipes because it tastes just like the real thing without the guilt.
- A great tip for this recipe is to use a water bath. A water bath creates moisture & steam in the oven and ensures that your cheesecake has a super creamy texture.
- To cook the cheesecake in a water bath, I used two glass baking pans like these that come with lids. One normal 9×13 and another 6×8 glass pan (this is also the pan that has the cheesecake).
- I filled the 9×13 inch halfway with water. Then, I placed the smaller pan inside the larger dish.
A no sugar added, Keto Peanut Butter Snickers Cheesecake recipe w/ a double chocolate chip cookie crust, peanut butter cheesecake filling & keto salted caramel drizzle. A great refined sugar-free alternative to traditional snickers cheesecake recipes.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 55 mins
Double Chocolate Cookie Crust
- 3 packs Fat Snax Double Chocolate Chip
- 1 tbsp salted butter melted
- 1 tbsp Keto Brown Sugar ReplacementPeanut Butter Cheesecake
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Granular Monk Fruit Erythritol
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate Honest Syrup for drizzling
- Keto Salted Caramel
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Make the crust by mixing all of the crust ingredients in a food processor
- Press the crust firmly into a parchment-lined baking pan. I used a 6×8 pan because that’s what I have.
- Bake the crust for 5 minutes
- Turn the oven to 300 degrees
- Add all of the ingredients for the cheesecake to a stand mixer and blend until smooth
- Add the cheesecake mixture to the crust
- Add water to the bottom of a baking sheet or another larger baking pan- this is the water bath for the cheesecake
- Add the layered cheesecake to the water bath pan
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the center of the cheesecake is almost set
- Allow the cheesecakes and sauce to cool & chill for at least 4 hours. Top the cheesecakes with the salted caramel and chocolate drizzle.
Keto Caramel Sauce
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 tablespoons
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- ¼ cup heavy cream or unsweetened whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons golden monk fruit sweetener
- Pinch salt
- Melt the butter in a small pan over low to medium heat and let it cook until it reaches a deep golden brown color.
- Pour in heavy cream and whisk until combined.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in monk fruit and salt.
- Cook caramel under low heat until you reach the desired consistency.
- Feel free to store your caramel sauce in the fridge and lightly reheat when you use it.