Most of the keto-friendly lasagna recipes I’ve come across skip out on the lasagna noodles, which just isn’t the same thing for me. This keto lasagna recipe uses a cheese dough to create the lasagna noodles. When I think about my favorite things about lasagna, of course, my mind wanders to the gooey mozzarella, the creamy ricotta, the savory marinara, and the perfectly seasoned meat.
Keto Lasagna Recipe
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Can Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Beef Stock
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 1 Cup Diced Onion
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Cheddar
- 1 oz Mozzarella
- 1 Cup Cream
- 2 Large Zucchini
- In a small pot add the cream, cream cheese, cheddar, and mozzarella. Warm slowly until all the cheese has melted but does not bring to a boil. Set to the side.
- Heat a medium pan and add the olive oil. Add the diced onion and garlic and fry for 5-10 minutes until starting to brown.
- Add the mushrooms and ground beef and cook until browned. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes and beef stock and simmer for 20-30 minutes until the sauce has reduced. Set to the side.
- Cut the zucchini into thin strips using a mandolin or vegetable peeler. Grease and line a baking tin.
- Layer the lasagna finishing with a layer of the cheese sauce. Top with some additional shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes a 350°F.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving