These low carb crispy cheese balls are made from shredded cheddar cheese, mozzarella & Parmesan cheese having 1.4g of net carbs. This ketogenic recipe is Gluten free, LCHF, and sugar free. These cheese balls are termed as quick snacks which can be made around 15-20 mins.
Procedure to Make Low Carb Crispy Cheese Balls
- Put two eggs into a bowl and whisk until lightly beaten. Add shredded cheddar, mozzarella, Parmesan, baking powder, almond flour, and black pepper. Cheese and almond may seem like an odd flavor combination but you really don’t taste the almond at all – it is just there to help everything stick together.
- Mix everything together until it forms one large ball. Divide it into 8 sections, and roll each section into a ball. Place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Place in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and delicious!
- Serve on skewers, toothpicks, or in a bowl – you could even add a dip for them!
Additional Ingredients (Optional)
The good thing about this recipe is that we can use the following additional ingredients to the mixture in the chopped form into small pieces!):
- Cooked and crumbled bacon
- Diced jalapeños
- Onion powder
- Minced garlic
- Old Bay seasoning Fresh herbs
- Finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Cooked and crumbled sausage
(Please Note: There is need to adjust the nutritional data for any added ingredients!)
Low Carb Crispy Cheese Balls
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins | Total Time: 17 mins
Servings: 4 (Two balls)
- 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan
- ½ cup almond flour*
- ½ tsp baking powder
- black pepper
* (Please avoid coconut flour as coconut flour is more absorbent as compared to almond flour)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Add the eggs to a large bowl and whisk until lightly beaten.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 sections, roll each section into a ball and place it on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment or a silicone mat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Calories: 138.5
- Total Fat: 7.6 g
- Cholesterol: 55.3 mg
- Sodium: 211.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g
- Net Carbs: 1.4g
- Protein: 6.7 g
Please Support the Keto/Low Carb Community!
We, food bloggers, need all the help/support we can get. Sharing our recipes on social media would be highly appreciated and acknowledged. Let’s Grow Together by holding hand in hand as a Team! Stay Healthy!
More Recipes to Enjoy!!
- Ferrero Rocher Keto Fat Bombs | Paleo & Vegan-Friendly
- Keto-Low Carb Lemon Blueberry Muffins |Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free
- Sugar-Free Keto Vegan BOUNTY BARS | 2g Net Carb
- Sesame Seed Keto-Low Carb Bread | 1g Net Carb
- Canned Chicken Low Carb Pizza Crust | 1g Net Carb
- Tasty Keto Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Easy Keto Espresso Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Low-Carb Nutella Fudge
- Sugar-Free Low Carb- KETO Donuts
- Ooey Gooey Keto Almond Flour Collagen Brownies
- Flourless Eggless Keto Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Mocha Mug Cake
- Homemade Keto Kit Kat Bars |Paleo, Vegan-Friendly
- Best Fudgy Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Keto – Low Carb Bread
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free & Keto Baked Donuts | Net Carb only 1g
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Super Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse |With Secrete Ingredient
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Snickers Bars
- Easy No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls