We always like the coconut or bounty bars since our childhood. It was my great desire to reinvent such a sugar free keto vegan Bounty bars (paleo friendly) recipe which can easily ditch the sugar and the carbs or can be removed from our menu list. Its good ketogenic recipes for quick weight loss having only 2g net carb. These homemade ketogenic chocolate coconut no-bake bars are not only sugar free and low carb but they will also satisfy your sweet tooth.
We have already shared the chocolate-based recipes like super tasty and easy the ketogenic recipes of Keto Chocolate Flourless Cake & Low-carb Chocolate Zucchini Cake, Keto No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake, Keto Espresso Chocolate Cheesecake Bars, Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Cake, and these sugar-Free Keto Vegan BOUNTY BARS is an amazing addition to that recipes.
My keto & vegan version of this popular treat is nowhere as sweet as the original Bounty bars but if you follow a healthy ketogenic diet, your palate will adjust. You won’t crave sugar and may even realize that you don’t need any sweeteners.
- Prepare your coconut filling. This will involve you combining your melted coconut butter, sticky sweetener of choice (pure maple syrup or honey is the best option!) and unsweetened coconut flakes
- Line an 8 x 8-inch deep pan with parchment paper and press the coconut filling firmly in place.
- Refrigerate it until firm.
- Once firm, then cut into bars and melt your chocolate chips of choice.
- Moving quickly, use two forks to cover each coconut bar in the chocolate until evenly coated.
- Repeat the process until each bar is covered in chocolate and refrigerate until firm then enjoy!
Which Liquid Sweetener is Best to Use?
To keep these bounty bars paleo and vegan-friendly, using maple syrup or honey (not for strict vegans!) works best. In this recipe, a naturally sweetened maple syrup (100% sugar-free) is used which works great.
Steps to Make Homemade Coconut Butter
As Coconut Butten in the market is very expensive, therefore, please follow the simple steps to make homemade coconut butter.
- Add 1 pound (16 ounces or just under half a kilo!) of unsweetened shredded coconut flakes to the blender or food processor.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes, until a crumbly texture remains.
- Using a spatula, scrape down the sides very well.
- Continue blending/pulsing, pausing to regularly scrape the sides until a smooth and creamy coconut butter remains.
- Coconut butter can be kept at room temperature, in a sealed container or jar.
- Course: Dessert
- Keyword: chocolate, coconut, keto, no-bake dessert
- Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins |Total: Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 20 Bars
- Calories: 111kcal
- 1 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sticky sweetener of choice ( For paleo and vegan sticky sweeteners, use 100% pure maple syrup or honey (not strictly vegan). For keto sticky sweetener, use a monk fruit sweetened maple syrup.
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups chocolate chips of choice ( For a keto-friendly chocolate chip option, use stevia-sweetened chips)
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your coconut butter with your sticky sweetener and melt until smooth and creamy. Alternatively, if your coconut butter is already smooth and drippy, omit the heating part.
- Add your shredded coconut flakes and mix until fully combined. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and pour the coconut mixture and press firmly in place. Refrigerate.
- Once the coconut mixture is firm, cut into 20 bars and set aside. Melt your chocolate chips of choice and moving quickly, dip each bar in the chocolate mixture until they are fully coated and set aside.
- Refrigerate them until firm.
Serving: 1Bar | Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 2% | Vitamin C: 3% | Calcium: 4% | Iron: 2%
To enjoy further the Keto Lifestyle/Journey with us, it would be our privilege to serve the Keto Diet Lovers Family. we would be glad to FOLLOW us at Pinterest with a lot of activities where the Keto beginners are getting fruitful information about Keto/Low-carb recipes, Meal Plans and facilitating with Keto Guide from basics as well.
More Recipes to Enjoy!!
- Keto-Low Carb Lemon Blueberry Muffins |Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free
- Sesame Seed Keto-Low Carb Bread | 1g Net Carb
- Canned Chicken Low Carb Pizza Crust | 1g Net Carb
- Tasty Keto Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Easy Keto Espresso Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Low-Carb Nutella Fudge
- Sugar-Free Low Carb- KETO Donuts
- Ooey Gooey Keto Almond Flour Collagen Brownies
- Flourless Eggless Keto Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Mocha Mug Cake
- Homemade Keto Kit Kat Bars |Paleo, Vegan-Friendly
- Best Fudgy Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Keto – Low Carb Bread
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free & Keto Baked Donuts | Net Carb only 1g
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Super Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse |With Secrete Ingredient
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Snickers Bars
- Easy No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls