This Low-Carb-Keto, Sugar-free, nut-free and gluten-free Flourless Chocolate Torte is a great, effortless, festive and simple dessert for chocolate lovers. It is very easy and simple as well to make by just a few ingredients and its quite instant to prepare. As I said before that it’s quite easy, therefore, there are no complicated techniques, this Keto Flourless Chocolate Torte could be served with various options of toppings like fresh fruit on top, chocolate shavings or dusted with powdered sweetener, etc.. I am chocolate lover and being able to snack on stevia-sweetened chocolate lately has been a blessing.
- Tips to Bake
You have two options with baking this chocolate flourless torte. You can either bake is as it is or use a water bath. Using a water bath when baking a flourless cake makes it softer, more moist and smooth, almost like creme brûlée.
It does take longer to bake and you need to make sure that the pan is wrapped well before you put it in the water bath. Also don’t let the water boil, because the texture of the cake will not be smooth. I did not prefer to use a water bath for baking this Low-Carb, Keto Flourless Chocolate Torte.
- Serving Options
You can top it with whipped cream, berries or chocolate shavings. Above all, chocolate torte goes well with ice cream.
- Store Options
This easy Keto flourless cake could be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 45 mins | Total time: 55 mins
- 12 oz dark chocolate — chopped (e.g. Lilly chocolate)
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup Swerve or powdered erythritol
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler, melt the butter in a small pot, then combine both.
- Let the mixture cool down for 5 minutes at room temperature. Beat the eggs and powdered sweetener for 2 minutes with a mixer.
- Add salt and vanilla. Beating on slow speed, add in the cooled chocolate-butter mixture.
- Bake in a 9-inch cake pan (preferably a springform or a pan with removable bottom) at 300 F for 45-55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center, comes out wet but with a few moist crumbs on the bottom. You can bake in a water bath, but baking time will be around 90 minutes.
Calories: 223, Fat: 19g, Saturated Fat: 11g, Cholesterol: 74mg, Sodium: 61mg, Potassium: 173mg, Carbohydrates: 9g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 5g, Protein: 3g, Vitamin A: 350%, Calcium: 26%, Iron: 2.8%
MAY WE PLEASE ASK A FAVOR?
We, food bloggers, need all the help we can get. Sharing of our recipes on social media would be highly appreciated and acknowledged which will motivate us further to work harder to upload the new recipes from time to time for our valuable followers!