This easy recipe for homemade keto kit kat bars loaded with low carb crispy cereal, seeds and nuts are like to call as a SHOWSTOPPER! It has just a few ingredients and become ready quickly. Honestly speaking, this refined sugar-free and no-bake dessert recipe is like a game-changer & it would be liked undoubtedly by everyone. Above all, it actually tastes like a kit kat bar! No dairy, no sugar and no grains whatsoever! Vegan and Paleo.
Not only is it super quick and easy to whip up, it’s completely foolproof- You simply melt your ingredients together and pour it over your keto crunchy cereal, which gives it the kit kat texture!
Taste-wise, these keto kit kat bars taste like the real deal. The combination of chocolate, almond butter, and monk fruit maple syrup provides ample sweetness.
The texture of these kit kat bars is just as good. Crispy, crunchy but also easy enough to bite into- It really is insanely delicious.
Not only are these homemade healthy kit kat bars keto-friendly and sugar free, but they are also completely vegan and paleo, thanks to the lack of grains and dairy!
Keto-Friendly Cereal Options
- Keto and vegan granola cereal is preferred to use which is a much quicker and easier alternative.
- Furthermore, you can replace the cereal with a mix of large flaked unsweetened coconut, mixed nuts, and mixed seeds. Granted, this will lose some of the ‘kit kat’ factors, but it will still have a fantastic texture.
Selection of Best Keto Sweeteners
There are several keto-approved sweetener options for this recipe.
- The best sweetener is monk fruit sweetened maple syrup. Using this will yield the absolute best texture, and you’ll find the bars so much easier to cut up. You could technically use a granulated keto sweetener (like monk fruit or swerve) but you’ll find the bars more tough than creamy, and similar to chocolate bark.
- If you are not interested in using the sweetener then U can do it because you are also using chocolate chips in this recipe which are already pre-sweetened.
Keto Chocolate Chips
- Lily’s chocolate chips are stevia sweetened and keto approved chocolate chip brand, which melts beautifully and leaves no bitter aftertaste.
- You can also use unsweetened baker’s chocolate, but be sure to add several drops of liquid stevia to it, to provide sweetness.
- Ketogenic diet follower or not, these healthy keto kit kat bars don’t discriminate- Everyone will love them and I promise they are so quick and easy, you’ll never buy store-bought again!
Course: Dessert | Cuisine: American | Keyword: candy, chocolate, ketogenic, no bake dessert
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 10 mins
Servings: 20 Bars | Calories: 149kcal
- 2 cups keto granola
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup mixed seeds
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips of choice
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice ( e.g monk fruit sweetened maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter Can sub for any nut or seed butter
- In a large mixing bowl, add your keto granola, mixed nuts, and seeds and mix well. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your keto chocolate chips, sticky sweetener, coconut oil, and almond butter. Heat until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the dry and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the kit kat bar batter in a lined 10 x 10-inch pan. Using a spatula, spread out to an even layer. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, before slicing into bars.
Serving: 1Bar | Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 6% | Vitamin C: 5% | Calcium: 4% | Iron: 6%
More Recipes to Enjoy!!
- Best Fudgy Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Ooey Gooey Keto Almond Flour Collagen Brownies
- Flourless Eggless Keto Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Mocha Mug Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Super Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse |With Secrete Ingredient
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Snickers Bars
- Easy No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Keto – Low Carb Bread
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free & Keto Baked Donuts | Net Carb only 1g
- Sugar-Free Low Carb- KETO Donuts
To enjoy further the Keto Lifestyle/Journey, we would be glad to FOLLOW us at Pinterest with a lot of activities where the Keto beginners are getting fruitful information about Keto/Low-carb recipes, Meal Plans and facilitating with Keto Guide from basics as well.