It’s easy to make and can be made around in 20 minutes, with rich chocolatey flavor. Best thing is that there is no need of any special ingredients.
Secondly, this No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake is like a rescue for us! There are various methods to make keto chocolate cheesecake. You can make a nice big baked cheesecake that impresses guests. Or you can make this sweet little no-bake version that serves only 4 people. The final choice is yours!!
As most of the people love almond flour which is also the best keto option to avail, thats why almond flour is so much used for low carb desserts. Bob’s Red Mill Fine Almond Flour makes wonderful baked goods. But it’s also versatile enough to use without baking, and become a perfect keto pie or tart crust. I specifically like almond flour when especially combined with cocoa powder and I’ve used it for so many of my keto no bake treats, such as Best Fudgy Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Brownies, Ooey Gooey Keto Almond Flour Collagen Brownies, Crepes with almond floor, Flourless Eggless Keto Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Zucchini Cake, Mocha Mug Cake, Keto Peanut Butter Brownies etc….
Prep Time: 20 mins | Chill Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 20 mins
- Course: Dessert | Cuisine: Dessert
- Keyword: keto Chocolate cheesecake, no bake chocolate cheese cake
- Servings: 4 serving
- Calories: 244 kcal
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter melted
- 3/4 ounce unsweetened chocolate finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream room temperature
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Low Carb Chocolate Sauce for drizzling (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, and sweetener. Stir in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into the bottom and partway up the sides of a 4-inch springform pan. Or use a shallow 5 inch fluted ramekin to resemble a mini tart (press the mixture all the way up the sides of the mini ramekin).
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate and butter together (this should only take 30 seconds to a minute).
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, sweetener, and cocoa powder together until well combined. Add the melted chocolate and beat until well combined. Beat in the cream and vanilla extract until smooth. The mixture should be a spreadable consistency. If it isn’t, add a bit more cream.
- Spread the filling in the crust, taking care not to dislodge any of the crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
More Desserts to Enjoy!!
- Best Fudgy Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Ooey Gooey Keto Almond Flour Collagen Brownies
- Flourless Eggless Keto Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Mocha Mug Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Super Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse |With Secrete Ingredient
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Snickers Bars
- Easy No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Keto – Low Carb Bread
To enjoy further the Keto Lifestyle/Journey, we would be glad to FOLLOW us at Pinterest with a lot of activities where the Keto beginners are getting fruitful information about Keto/Low-carb recipes, Meal Plans and facilitating with Keto Guide from basics as well.