Are you a chocolate and peanut butter’s lover? If Yes, then these No Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls will definitely become super favorite of yours!
Most of time, I used to make these a lot and they would quickly disappear. Not due to me, it’s due to my kids who can’t control themselves around these things. I changed the original recipe and tried to convert it into Keto friendly by ignoring the original recipe ingredient of honey.
First of all, feel free to use any sweetener you do have. I would recommend you grind it in a Nutri bullet or grinder first though. Otherwise, if honey isn’t an issue for you, go ahead and use 1/4 cup honey instead.
Secondly, I added some coconut flour to make it easier to mix and roll the balls. Otherwise, they will just break in your hand and frustrate you.
Besides that, freeze them for at least 30 minutes if not longer before dipping them into the chocolate mixture. Otherwise, they will melt and make a giant mess.
For storage, I recommend you keep them in the freezer in an airtight container or freezer bag. They will last longer this way because you may forget about them in there.
Or, you can be brave and leave them in the fridge, test your self-control (I already know mine sucks when it comes to these). Just don’t leave them out for too long or they will melt.
Prep Time: 15 | Total Time: 45 | Yield: 16 | Category: dessert
Method: No bake | Cuisine: American
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Lakanto Sweetener
- 1/4 Cup Peanuts (optional)
For Chocolate Dip
- 3/4 Cup Lily’s Baking Chips
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter and sweetener. Add the peanuts if you are using them.
- Slowly add the coconut flour in while mixing to form a dough. Scoop up balls using a small scoop.
- Roll them using your hands and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine 3/4 cup of chocolate and coconut oil in a glass bowl over a saucepan filled with water (like a double boiler). While the heat is on medium-low, slowly stir the chocolate until it melts.
- Take the balls out of the freezer and evenly dip the balls into the chocolate mixture. Place back in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 127 KCal
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g
- Net Carbs: 5g
More Recipes to Enjoy!!
- Best Fudgy Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Ooey Gooey Keto Almond Flour Collagen Brownies
- Flourless Eggless Keto Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Mocha Mug Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Heaven
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Super Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse |With Secrete Ingredient
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Snickers Bars
- Easy No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Keto – Low Carb Bread
To enjoy further the Keto Lifestyle/Journey, we would be glad to FOLLOW us at Pinterest with a lot of activities where the Keto beginners are getting fruitful information about Keto/Low-carb recipes, Meal Plans and facilitating with Keto Guide from basics as well.