They’re rich and delicious and will satisfy your chocolate cravings with just 1 net carb per brownie!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee optional
- 10 tablespoons butter i.e. 1/2 cup
- 2 Tblsp i.e. 2 oz dark chocolate
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8×8 inch or 8×9 pan with parchment paper, aluminum foil or grease with butter.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, erythritol, and instant coffee. Be sure to whisk out all the clumps from the erythritol.
- In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt butter and chocolate for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until just melted. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla then gently whisk in the dry ingredients just until mixed through. Be careful not to over mix the batter or it will become cakey.
- Transfer batter into pan and bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out moist. cool for at least 30 mins to 1 hour and slice into 16 small squares.
- Sweetener substitutes: replace Erythritol Sweetener with a 1:1 ratio of Powdered Swerve, powdered Xylitol or Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener.
- Flour substitutes: replace almond flour with 2 tablespoons coconut flour if desired.
- Do not overbake the batter. If the batter looks jiggly, remove it from the oven after 25 minutes and it will set at room temperature. It is normal to see butter pooling on top of the brownies.
More Recipes to Enjoy!!
- Best Fudgy Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Ooey Gooey Keto Almond Flour Collagen Brownies
- Flourless Eggless Keto Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Mocha Mug Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Super Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse |With Secrete Ingredient
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Snickers Bars
- Easy No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Keto – Low Carb Bread
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free & Keto Baked Donuts | Net Carb only 1g
To enjoy further the Keto Lifestyle/Journey with us, it would be our privilege to serve the Keto Diet Lovers Family. we would be glad to FOLLOW us at Pinterest with a lot of activities where the Keto beginners are getting fruitful information about Keto/Low-carb recipes, Meal Plans and facilitating with Keto Guide from basics as well.