We used a muffin tin that makes 24 mini muffins and slightly lowered the baking time.
That being said, I don’t see why it should cause your weight loss to slow down. As long as you stay within your macros and eat at a calorie deficit, you should lose weight.
We made 21 of these donut muffins with the recipe given, here are the macros:
- Serving size: 1 Muffin
- Calories: 54
- Fat: 4.9g
- Total Carbs: 0.9g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Net Carbs: 0.4g
- Protein: 1.3g
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup Erythritol
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 cup Butter (unsalted; measured solid, then melted)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Butter (unsalted; measured solid, then melted)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Grease a donut pan well.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Whisk the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
- Transfer the batter evenly into the donut cavities, filling them 3/4 of the way. Bake for about 22-28 minutes(or longer for a silicone pan!), until dark golden brown. Cool until donuts are easy to remove from the pan.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the erythritol and cinnamon for the coating.
- When the donuts have cooled enough to easily remove from the molds, transfer them to a cutting board. Brush both sides of one donut with butter, then press/roll in the sweetener/cinnamon mixture to coat. Repeat with the remaining donuts.
Serving size: 1 donut
- See additional tips for keto paleo donuts in the post above!
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Calories: 257 | Fat: 25g | Total Carbs: 5g | Net Carbs: 3g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 6g
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and we strive to keep it as accurate as possible. Carb count excludes sugar alcohols. Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate with this information, but please feel free to make your own calculations.
To enjoy further the Keto Lifestyle/Journey, we would be glad to FOLLOW us at Pinterest with a lot of activities where the Keto beginners are getting fruitful information about Keto/Low-carb recipes, Meal Plans and facilitating with Keto Guide from basics as well.