These muffins are part of my ketogenic meal plan. It’s an an easy-to-follow keto meal plan that is optimized with the right macro ratios. I’m a big fan of egg muffins. They’re basically mini, portable omelets that you can conveniently make in the oven using your favorite omelet ingredients. No need to worry about flipping the omelet at just the right time – with egg muffins, all you have to do is load your ingredients into a greased muffin tin and pop them in the oven!
These keto egg muffins with avocado, mushrooms & Parmesan cheese make an awesome dish for meal prepping. Just prepare a batch and have them for breakfast, lunch at work or as a snack. They are very satiating, nutritious and perfect for low carb diets. In addition, it only takes about 20 minutes and pretty low effort to prepare them.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12 muffins
- 100 gram mushrooms – champignon, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado – roughly chopped
- 10 eggs
- 50 gram parmesan cheese – grated
- 50 gram cream
- 3 teaspoon(s) Salt (optional: with pinch of
- 2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian herbs
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper – not mandatory
- First, preheat your oven to 170°C
- In the meantime, mix all ingredients in a bowl with a hand mixer or egg beater
- Then, pour the mixture directly from the bowl into muffin molds or a muffin tray or use a ladle to pour it in
- Finally, bake the muffins for about 20 minutes until they are solid and let them cool down for 10 minutes afterwards. You can use a chopstick to test if they are done, by sticking it into a muffin and pulling it out again. If there are no wet residues on the chopstick, the muffins are done.
- Net carbs percentage: 2%
- Net carbs per serving of 70 gram (1 muffin): 0.51 g
- Net carbs for full recipe: 6.12 g
More Recipes to Enjoy!!
- Best Fudgy Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Ooey Gooey Keto Almond Flour Collagen Brownies
- Flourless Eggless Keto Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Mocha Mug Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Super Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse |With Secrete Ingredient
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Snickers Bars
- Easy No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Keto – Low Carb Bread
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free & Keto Baked Donuts | Net Carb only 1g
To enjoy further the Keto Lifestyle/Journey, we would be glad to FOLLOW us at Pinterest and Twitter with a lot of activities where the Keto beginners are getting fruitful information about Keto/Low-carb recipes, Meal Plans and facilitating with Keto Guide from basics as well.
The given information is not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice.