Normally Keto dieters are being told we can have Keto recipes with butter, cheese, and chicken thighs instead of just chicken breasts, it’s still important to be mindful of the ingredients and the amount of saturated fats we consume on a regular basis.
I personally can’t find a mayonnaise that I’m happy with in any regular grocery stores! I recommend making your own Keto Mayo (Recipe: Amazing & Healthy Mayo For Keto Diet Lovers) or using Trader Joes Organic Mayo. You want it to provide healthy fats, no ingredients you can’t pronounce on the label, and no added sweeteners.
What I typically do is either eat it straight out of the bowl, cut thick slices of cucumber and pretend they are crackers or make these low carb crackers!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Mins
- Makes 7 servings (111g is one serving)
- 1.3 lbs of Chicken (about 3-4 chicken breasts)
- 7 Tablespoons of Trader Joes Organic Mayonnaise
- 2-3 Stalks Celery
- 2 -3 Table spoons Red Onion
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake chicken for about 25-30 minutes or until no longer pink
- Cut chicken into small pieces, dice celery and onion
- Combine chicken, mayo, celery and red onion and add salt pepper and garlic to taste.
- Serve them on cucumbers or Low Carb Crackers according to your taste.
Not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice.