- Although, there are many KETO Bread Recipes around the internet/books, but this recipe is like a magic. Very easy and taste is outstanding.
- A lack of carbs and a lot of egg means that this bread will not have that dry, crusty consistency like a regular loaf, in fact it’s more like a savory cake.
- 3 large eggs
- 75g ground almonds
- 1.5tsp baking powder
- Large knob of butter (American readers: about 2tbsp)
- Quite simply, add the ingredients to a bowl and whisk until smooth and aerated. Pour into a greased loaf tin and cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 200c.
There are additional benefits of this amazing and instant KETO Bread.
- Pour into individual moulds for bread muffins too.
- Now top your keto bread with low carb foods and you’ve got yourself a delicious fresh meal. I sometimes preferred to use olive oil, pesto, mozzarella, basil and a little red onion, along with simple meat pate.
1 slice (just one slice!) of bread from the leading brand has 18g of carbohydrates. Half a loaf of keto bread has just 6g!
If you want to crisp it up put slices under the grill to toast.
Not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice.