How do you feel if someone say that keto dieters can enjoy Krispy Kreme donuts also during ketogenic diet? Pretty tasty right? Yes!! it is….Good news is that now you can make an amazing keto Krispy Kreme donuts very easily….a sugar and gluten free recipe. This is a baked donut not fried so even better.
This Keto Krispy Kreme Donuts’s recipe is really very easy to make and simple as well. These donuts can be made very quickly while on the other hand, the keto glaze does take a bit of time to thicken. These donuts make a great low carb keto breakfast, keto dessert or keto snack. A great homemade keto recipe that will have everyone going crazy for more.
If you are looking for the best keto doughnut recipes – so better to stop your search. just grab some keto friendly ingredients and learn how to make keto glaze donuts with this amazing recipe.
If you want your donuts to be glazed and not wet, you will want to wait for at least 60 minutes for the glaze to thicken up!
Ingredients for Amazing Keto Krispy Kreme Donuts
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup keto-friendly protein powder
- 2 TB coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1/4 cup grassfed butter
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in sauce pan and add in Swerve. Stir until Swerve is completely melted and then add heavy whipping cream and vanilla. Stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Remove glaze from heat.
- Separate two eggs and set aside yolks for later. Whip egg whites to stiff peaks and set aside.
- Mix together dry ingredients and softened cream cheese.
- Add wet ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Gently fold egg whites into mixture. Stir until color is consistent.
- Spray donut pan with coconut spray and fill approximately 2/3 of the way.
- Bake in oven for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow donuts to cool in pan for 5 minutes then move to a baking rack to cool completely.
- Allow glaze to completely cool and thicken before dipping donuts in glaze. You may also glaze very lightly and/or allow donuts to sit out to avoid being wet.
Calories: 163g | Fat: 15g | Carbs:3g | (Sugar 1g) | Protein: 5 g
Not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice.
To enjoy further the Keto Lifestyle/Journey with us, it would be our privilege to serve the Keto Diet Lovers Family. we would be glad to FOLLOW us at Pinterest with a lot of activities where the Keto beginners are getting fruitful information about Keto/Low-carb recipes, Meal Plans and facilitating with Keto Guide from basics as well.
More Recipes to Enjoy!!
- Ferrero Rocher Keto Fat Bombs | Paleo & Vegan-Friendly
- Keto-Low Carb Lemon Blueberry Muffins |Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free
- Sugar-Free Keto Vegan BOUNTY BARS | 2g Net Carb
- Sesame Seed Keto-Low Carb Bread | 1g Net Carb
- Canned Chicken Low Carb Pizza Crust | 1g Net Carb
- Tasty Keto Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Easy Keto Espresso Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Low-Carb Nutella Fudge
- Sugar-Free Low Carb- KETO Donuts
- Ooey Gooey Keto Almond Flour Collagen Brownies
- Flourless Eggless Keto Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Mocha Mug Cake
- Homemade Keto Kit Kat Bars |Paleo, Vegan-Friendly
- Best Fudgy Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Keto – Low Carb Bread
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free & Keto Baked Donuts | Net Carb only 1g
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Super Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse |With Secrete Ingredient
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Snickers Bars
- Easy No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls