Easy and healthy no bake coconut bites made without condensed milk and needing just 4 ingredients. Made with coconut and almond flour, these paleo and vegan snacks take less than 5 minutes to whip up! Keto, Sugar free, Low Carb. These no bake bites will be your go-to quick and easy snack, which also happen to be paleo, vegan and keto friendly.
LOW CARB, SUGAR FREE, AND KETO FRIENDLY OPTIONS
To keep these coconut no bake bites 100% low carb, sugar-free and keto-diet friendly, you’ll need to use a monk fruit sweetened maple syrup. It uses monk fruit sweetener and has the consistency of real maple syrup.
THE BEST REFINED SUGAR FREE STICKY SWEETENERS
- Maple Syrup– When not keeping recipes 100% sugar free, I love using pure maple syrup. It’s easy to come across and doesn’t have an overpowering taste.
- Brown Rice Syrup– For the best texture, brown rice syrup will always win hands down. It’s super sticky, yet doesn’t have an obvious flavor or overt sweetness.
- Agave Nectar– Similar to maple syrup, agave nectar is a great option.
- Honey– Strict vegans shouldn’t use this, but honey also works great. It is a little overpowering in flavor, but I personally love the honey and coconut combination.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 cups finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup sticky sweetener of choice I used a monk fruit sweetener
- 1/4 cup coconut milk can sub any liquid of choice
In a high-speed blender, food processor or mixing bowl, combine your ingredients and blend until a dough is formed. If the batter is too crumbly, add extra coconut milk until a slightly sticky texture remains.
Using your hands, form into small balls. If desired, roll balls in extra shredded coconut.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Although not necessary, using a high-speed blender or food processor will ensure your ingredients are fully incorporated and easy to shape balls.
- If the no bake bites are too crumbly, add a little extra sticky sweetener of choice until a thick dough remains.
- Don’t worry if the balls are a little too doughy, as you can roll them in extra coconut flakes
- To keep at room temperature, ensure they are covered in a sealed container. Coconut no bake bites are naturally dairy free, so don’t need refrigeration.
- They can keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and are freezer friendly- Store them there for up to 2 months.
- If no bake bites are too crumbly, add extra liquid or sticky sweetener.
- Please avoid sugar-free syrup or pancake syrup.
Not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice.
To enjoy further the Keto Liftstyle/Journey, we would be glad to FOLLOW us at Pinterest and Twitter with a lot of activities where the Keto beginners are getting fruitful information about Keto/Low-carb recipes, Meal Plans and facilitating with Keto Guide from basics as well.