This brownie recipe makes up a total of 16 servings — sure to provide a large group with all the healthy fats and amino acids they need to stay satiated for the rest of the day. What are the advantages of adding Perfect Keto Chocolate Collagen to your favorite recipes?
Collagen is required to form and heal every tissue in the body. Collagen provides support to several different functions in the body. It helps improve skin, nail, hair, muscle, tendon, joint, bone, eye, gut, heart, and brain health. It’s important to supplement with collagen due to the natural deterioration of collagen as the body ages.
Another main ingredient of these chocolate collagen brownies is one of the top low carb substitutes of flour out there today — almond flour. As you can probably guess, almond flour offers many of the same benefits as almonds do. Some of these benefits include improving cholesterol levels, maintaining healthy blood sugar, improving heart health, and improving overall energy levels.
When it comes to different low carb flour substitutes, almond flour contains the least amount of carbs and fiber per serving, making it one of the top flours to bake with when looking to make a low carb or keto dish.
- 6 scoops Perfect Keto Chocolate Collagen (~ 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp Swerve
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla hemp milk (or almond/macadamia/coconut milk)
- 2 tbsp brewed coffee, cold (optional but brings out chocolate flavor)
- 1/8 cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish with butter or cocnut oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients (first 6 on the list). Set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and almond butter and microwave for 10-15 seconds or until melted.
- Add butter/almond butter mixture, eggs,vanilla extract, hemp milk, and coffee to dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into greased baking dish and spread evenly. Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18 – 22 minutes or until center is not jiggly and toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy them!
Not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice.