For egg rolls lovers, this recipe is pretty ideal, having around 400 calories with about 23 grams of fat and 23 grams of protein. If you want less fat, you can swap out the sausage for ground chicken or turkey.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 6 cups coleslaw mix or shredded cabbage
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
Not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a
substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice.
More Recipes to Enjoy!!
- Best Fudgy Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Ooey Gooey Keto Almond Flour Collagen Brownies
- Flourless Eggless Keto Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Mocha Mug Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Super Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse |With Secrete Ingredient
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Snickers Bars
- Easy No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Keto – Low Carb Bread
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free & Keto Baked Donuts | Net Carb only 1g
To enjoy further the Keto Lifestyle/Journey, we would be glad to FOLLOW us at Pinterest and Twitter with a lot of activities where the Keto beginners are getting fruitful information about Keto/Low-carb recipes, Meal Plans and facilitating with Keto Guide from basics as well.